Delilah Delish Dates and Dishes

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Iconoclast



This is "Iconoclast1". His email is che.g....@h.....com . He's an ass.
Read on and please feel free to pass his info on so no one else has to deal with his jackassery!

His first email to me, through the dating site:
your profile is refreshingly odd. what's it like being a burlesque star? lots of fans? sex?
denver is boring. people here watch too much football. if you'd like to take a midnight bikeride or root through dumpsters sometime, let me know.


Not too bad- the sex thing was stupid, but I liked the rest- though he did send that cheezy pict of him streatched out in his boxer shorts.

We email back and forth a bit- then I don't hear from him. I write him off until he asks if we can get together for a drink. I tell him I have Wed free and he writes this:

are you available wednesday at noon for cocktails and copulation?

I responded with a simple "Nope." since, not only am I not available, there's really no fucking way.

A couple of days passed and I figured he understood that I wasn't interested. Turns out he understood and was pissed off at my reaction. And decided to call me stupid and fat because I rejected him:
i'm surprised you know what the word "copulation" signifies. sure you are a
writer--the same way i'm the president, no doubt.

good luck, fat ass


I thought about just letting it go- moving on- and not wasting any more time on him. However, I just couldn't resist:

How many days did it take you to come up with that stunning response? You must be so proud! Even prouder than the moment that you used the thesaurus to look up a fancy word for fucking to try and impress me. Good job fella!

You should try throwing that word around on Colfax- those ladies are less likely to reject you and make you cry like I did (as long as you have the cash!).

Oh- and it was very nice to meet you, Mr. President...
http://denverlibrary.org/programs/woman/burlesque.html
http://westword.com/search/results.php?keywords=michelle+baldwin
http://www.gogomagazine.com/0416/dining.html

I'll leave you with a picture of the "fat ass" you might have had- if you weren't a total neanderthal (that means "Primitive man" or "Jerk". Didn't want you to have to try and look that one up too!).



I totally love internet dating! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home