Delilah Delish Dates and Dishes

Sunday, April 23, 2006

I should listen to myself

I finally subscribed to match.com- and I'm totally unsubscribing before my 3 day trial is up. There were 6 messages waiting for me, and I'd already lost 6 others from waiting too long, and despite my best efforts to resist- curiosity won out.

Waiting for me was a guy whose offers of jewelry and travel might make up for the fact that he performs Jazz and Ballet and has a total gay love for his pampered cocker spaniel, if I was a greedy bitch - a German guy who wants to cuddle- a 33 year old who looks 45 and 'knows how to treat a lady'- an Iraqi - and this guy:

From: j----seas
52-year-old man
Denver, CO, US
Seeking: Women 25-45

Subject: I do believe I've seen you before...

was it on Tribe!?

I noticed your picture and the self-description was slightly more racy. (Bisexual, as I recall...perhaps also Burning Man?)

I bought the most amazing mask recently for a BM-related April Fool's party. I believe you'd like it (not that I'm offering it as a gift LOL!)

I like people who are totally self-expressed and think (preferably live) outside the box. I do. I am.

J____

PS--I can be pretty irresistible, especially with chocolate ;)


I want to write back to and tell him that Tribe and burning man is for hippies, and I am not a hippie. And I want to tell him that I'm not interested in men my fathers age.

1 Comments:

Blogger that one girl said...

dude, BM? is he talking about poop? ha!

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home