Delilah Delish Dates and Dishes

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Hi Blog, long time no type...

While I felt witty and happy in my singledom early in 2006, apparently that feeling wore off by April and all I could muster in October was a whiny complaint. Ew.

Last year I traveled a lot, was asked to have sex by an ex-US Senator/ Presidential candidate, started a burlesque school, performed a ton, bought a sexy little PT Cruiser, ate a lot of good food, ran 3 miles and almost passed out, was on Trading Spaces and went to Mexico. My most significant relationship of '06 was the few times I ended up in the same city with my longtime pal who I've been sleeping with for a few years now. Well, him and my Wahl massager from my fav sex shop, Hysteria. Mmmmmassage....

I did end up in the Wall Street Journal talking about Airtroductions in December.

Then in February I met someone. I hardly see him as he's in school and poor as dirt, he's a little overly attached to his dog, but I like him. He doesn't annoy me, I enjoy his company, his eyes make me melt and he made me like Frank Zappa- not an easy task. I miss him now, as he's in the midst of finals-imposed seclusion, but school will be out soon and that could change things. We'll see. Hopefully it'll all be fine. Though the blog will definitely suffer...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home