Delilah Delish Dates and Dishes

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

He's a "Thinker"!

I just re-read his profile:
His occupation is 'Thinker' (really! I shit you not!!), he says he has a masters degree (in what? Jackassary and e.e.cummings' grammar?), and he doesn't do drugs, drink or smoke. And he's 31.

And this is my favorite part, in light of all this:
Why You Should Get to Know Me
i prefer motion to stillness. reading, writing, playing music, thinking. i conceive things through revolutionary terms and naturally gravitate towards others who do so as well. i find nurturing a relationship with my physical body essential. i like to cook, enjoy red wine, foreign films, abstract expressionism, string quartets. often, i find myself looking at the sky for long periods of time.

More About What I Am Looking For
i value people who reflect, who regard thought as important for its own sake. i'm attracted to readers, creative people, and those attuned to their bodies.

I must not have actually read his profile before. It sounds like a joke! He finds himself "looking at the sky for long periods of time." Okaaaayyy.

And I think "nurturing a relationship with my physical body" is totally a euphemism for non-stop jacking off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home