Delilah Delish Dates and Dishes

Thursday, April 03, 2008

And we're back

Ah, April 2007, how I hardly know you ... looking back at that last post I am troubled by my own inability to read the warning signs- "Poor as dirt" resulted in that guy never wanting to go out, even if I could get him in for free, because he couldn't afford a beer and couldn't go to a bar without getting a drink, and when he had any extra money he used it to get stoned. Charming. The over-attachment to his dog meant that we also slept with the giant smelly beast, and any he spent more time talking to her than he did to me. We were over before school was out.

Did have a little 'hot-n-heavy' making out at my halloween show, but who can resist a girl covered in zombie makeup and fake blood? I said I'd call after that, but I never did.

In the fall I hooked up with the Tattooed Hunk again. I had a long running regular/casual thing with him in 2004, that ended when I ran into him at a bar making out with a girl and couldn't handle it. We're both better adjusted this time, so hopefully it won't end badly again. And while it's going on, I've really low motivation to date. Why sit through boring get-to-know-you awkwardness when I can just go straight to great sex, cozy cuddling and stimulating chatting?

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Delilah

My Dad was Warren St.Thomas
owner of the Tropics Night Club .A friend showed me your blog what a trip...drop me a line sometime.

Diane

1:43 PM  
Blogger Michelle Baldwin said...

Hi- if Diane reads this- please contact me at ms_burleyque at yahoo dot com!! Blogger wouldn't let me reply or see your blog!

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home