Delilah Delish Dates and Dishes

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

That kid doesn't know who he's messing with.

He actually had the balls to write back:

che.g....@h.....com wrote:
i actually like your big ass. i find it enticing. and by the way, i have a
doctoral degree; that means i don't need to look words like "copulate" up
in the dictionary. i also don't frequent prostitutes, although that's not
such a ridiculous suggestion, considering i am chiefly interested in sex and
have little patience for insignificant, banal chatter.

no hard feelings,
che


And because you can't stop me once I'm started:

"Che", (I can't believe you of all people would presume to take the name of the great revolutionary icon? Seems rather insulting.)

Your grammar and tendancy to write like e.e. cummings sure do scream doctoral degree (though your profile lists you as holding a masters...?). Let me guess...a philosophy Ph.D.? I bet I can discern more about you...let me keep guessing....a philosophy Ph.D. who lives with his parents....and from the desire to avoid conversation and your charming emails, I'll also make the wild guess that you have absolutely no social skills and that's why you've turned to internet dating. Am I right or am I right?

Yeah- no hard feelings- though everyone I know will now have your email and your screen name and your picture and they'll be ready to reject you, just like I did, if you try to contact them. And I know everyone.

Here's the straight, unsarcastic truth- don't list yourself as looking for "friends or activity partners" and then flip around and proposition someone. It's just really, really tacky.

Bye, now.


I just wish I was this snappy in person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home