Delilah Delish Dates and Dishes

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

It continues...

Now he's backed down and is begging for me to stop beating on him, awww:

che.g....@h.....com wrote:
you don't need to be inexplicably rude and insulting. i didn't intend to
invoke umbrage when i asked you to meet. i thought it was kind of a funny
way of indicating my interest in more than simple friendship. i apologize
for offending you, so can we stop this puerille behavior now? and for
clarification's sake, i don't live with my mom and i do have females in my
life with whom i have sex--females who i haven't met online. moreover, i
don't have a PhD in philosophy; you were way off base.


Hopefully this response will finish it:

Listen, you misrepresented yourself and then asked for sex from a stranger. I was just having a bit of fun at your expense in reaction to your first presumptuous email and your insulting response (I don't like to be called stupid and fat-most girls don't).

I'm just hoping that as a result of my efforts you might be more tactful and respectful in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home